Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Reviews on Winter Magic Outfit???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been thinking about ordering the winter magic outfit. For those of you that have it what do you think of it?????

    Also, do you have pictures of it without the fur collar???

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got this outfit a few days ago and liked it tons, which was about as much as I thought I would. The shirt is pretty, nice velvet material, the skirt is fantastic, poofy and super cute, and the shoes are pretty cute too. And I think I like it more without the collar to be honest. Here's a picture of Rae in it:

    raewm

    (kind of a bad picture I know, but the digital camera takes forever, this is just a quick shot with my webcam, so sorry for the low quality!)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 11:44 PM: Message edited by: KimberBee ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE this outfit!! I can't say enough good things about it!! The skirt is so floofy and the whole outfit is so cute! I don't have pics without the collar, but here are a few other pics (sorry they're so big and grainy!):

    WinterMagicWholeWinterTop


    WinterShoes

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay! Thanks ya'll!

    Add another one to the list!!! LOL

    I LOVE the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love, love, love it. And the accessories too! [img]smile.gif[/img] The shirt is beautiful and the skirt is very soft.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it too! I usually have it matched with the iceskates-instead of the actual shoes, because well-the skirt seems like such an ice skating skirt [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered it. I saw it at the store and loved it, but the original price was pretty high. Now that it is on sale, I ordered it and used the free shipping code. I am pretty happy that I was able to order it before it sold out. Allison your pictures are beautiful. It is nice to see the details.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •